An opportunity to practice, revise or develop your 4 hands massaging skills. It doesn’t matter if you are experienced or an absolute beginner. In the class we will discuss the basic techniques and give some great hints and tips for successful 4 hand massage.
You would create a tandem with your partner and deliver the unforgettable sensations to the recipient. Four handed massage is not a competition, it is a team play of two masseurs, where recipient’s body is a playground. It could features some synchronized movements to draw the third person into their most relaxed state. It could also be very unpredictable when different parts of body are being stimulated at once. After a demonstration there will be an opportunity to choose two partners so you get to both give and receive a massage. The donation for this event is £50. You pay £10 now to confirm your place and the balance on arrival.
Demonstration will be done by 2 experienced therapist, whom you might recognise from previous events.
Alex was trained in a studio in Thailand and offers abdomen and genital area detox massage, that works on energy field and emotional toxins cleansing. Visit his page to learn more about his technique. www.facebook.com/chineitsanglondonuk. Robert is trained in various massage schools in UK and offers Sports, Reflexology and Indian head massage for the last 17 years.
Our male massage classes are unique. We are creating a very special space where every man is absolutely accepted for who he is. In this sacred space we don’t judge anyone or say or do anything that would make anyone feel in anyway uncomfortable.
– YOU ALWAYS GET TO CHOOSE WHO TOUCHES YOU. Touching anyone without permission is not only extremely bad manners, it is also illegal.
– Everything that happens in a group is absolutely confidential to that group. You’re welcome to tell others about the event but you should not discuss anything about a particular person who attended.
– Many of our celebration workshops include lingam massage, but there is absolutely clear understanding not to engage in sexual acts.
– It is absolutely fine to have an erection, and it is absolutely fine not to have.
– Please arrive with your energy intact: do not attend under the influence of drugs or alcohol.