13 things you probably didn’t know about Mr Cox
- He was the first person in Europe to sell prostate massagers
- He is a proud solosexual that describes himself as the author of the sexuality that defines him
- He is a bit like a shaman, a magick man, in the oldest sense.
- He is the editor of the Uk’s most popular sex education website
- He is the founder of the HaPenis Project.
- He was the second person in the UK to use a face picture in an advertisement for “personal services”.
- He was selected as “Sex Worker of the Year” at the Erotic Awards London in 2003, and retired the following day to concentrate on his sacred male massages.
- He was the first person in the UK to use the word “tantra” advertising sensual massage…
- Award winning Sex Toy Designer(Nexus)
- He is currently one of only two persons here in the UK teaching anal massage.
- He is very proud of himself, for being himself
- He is the inventor of the 30 day ejaculation challenge
- He is the campaigner behind the ” Revolution Naked Male Massage London
Read his salubrious male massages review here.
Hi Seb, I would like to say again how grateful I was for your time and sensitivity yesterday. You really made me feel at ease and able to talk frankly about my past, my fantasies, my concerns, my hopes for the future with my partner. You introduced me to new experiences and sensations for which I am extremely grateful. The massage was really very special and fulfilling for me. It was wonderful not to have to worry about the time as so often happens with people offering tantric male massage services – everything with you was so relaxed – talking, being naked, the variety of sensual experiences. Thank You. 14/08/2011