10 things you probably didn’t know about Mr Cox
- He was the first person in Europe to sell prostate massagers
- He is a bit like a shaman, a magick man, in the oldest sense.
- He is the editor of the Uk’s most popular sex education website
- He is the founder of the Brotherhood of Pleasure.
- He was the second person in the UK to use a face picture in an advertisement for “personal services”.
- He was selected as “Sex Worker of the Year” at the Erotic Awards London in 2003, and retired the following day to concentrate on his sacred touch massages.
- He was the first person in the UK to use the word “tantra” advertising sensual massage…
- Award winning Sex Toy Designer(Nexus)
- He is currently the only person here in the UK teaching anal massage.
- He is very proud of himself, for being himself
Read his salubrious male massages review here.