- Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels. Research shows that obese men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
- Consume Plenty of Zinc by monthly Feasting on Olives and Olive oil Coconuts and coconut oil Butter made from raw grass-fed organic milk, Raw nuts, such as, almonds or pecans, Avocados, Grass-fed meats Palm oil Unheated organic nut oils, good quality yogurts.
- Reduce Stress by very very slow Strength Training, walking backwards up a steep hill once a day for 2 weeks.
- Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet
- A man can increase his testosterone level naturally, by regularly releasing semen. Ejaculating less frequently reduces serum testosterone.
Recomended Further Reading
9 Body Hacks to Naturally Increase Testosterone / Semen Recipes / massaging the prostate / REVOLUTION MALE MASSAGE